BEAST.

BEAST.

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Worst Of The Worst.

Today was such a horrible day that I just couldn't take it. Literally.
I was waiting for this, I guess.If you don't know what I'm talking about, I mean the Hitz K-POP Private Showcase with Beast, G'na and 4Minute.♥
Well, not exactly this one, but you get the picture. Sammy went for this. God she's lucky.

Me and Sammy signed up for this.
I didn't get it, but she did. Yeah, two passes. And I was following. So overjoyed.♥
I got ready for EVERYTHING. Planned the whole shit too.

Then the "great" day came, and I was on my way to the Mist Club for the showcase.♥
Unfortunately, at that very last minute, Sammy couldn't go. And obviously I wouldn't wanna be in a club ALONE, so I had to cancel my biggest dream of meeting Beast.

Was crying so badly. Dad took me to San Francisco restaurant to chill.

 Thanks mom for cheering me up. :') ♥
We kinda had a long talk on the phone and all that, and this funny convo came up while trying to make me happy again.

-IDK about you, but I think it's funny. :D-

Mom: Be happy la Yenny. Just eat chocolates and something. It'll make you happy. 
Me: Mom, I'm currently drinking ice-blended chocolate while crying.

Haha, but she still succeeded anyways. ilym mom.♥

Went back, and I just did this Beast-inspired makeover on myself.♥

Ta-daa! -Hahah, sorry if it's suckish or whatever.-
And yeah, nothing but eyeliner. I hate concealers and lipsticks.... or anything other than eye make-up.
 Look too scary? Comment on my cbox please! Opinions are appreciated. :)
 Left side of my eye design. I randomly dotted it to make it nicer. ♥
 I love this photo damn much!♥ (I rarely say this cause I always think all my pics I'm in looks so goddamn fugly.) so I'm trying to put this somewhere memorable in my blog. -And just in case you're wondering, that's NOT my bra. It's extra grey shirt. :P

And lastly, Some kinda weird pose? Apologies for the lala-ness. I just did this for fun cause I saw Hyun Seung posting a pic of this pose in his.. yozm or cyworld. LOL. See?
Hahahah! his one is about a thousand times better. XD
Mine has "RETARD" written ALL over it. 
Yeahh... I'm having a war with myself in who's better: Yoseob or HyunSeung.♥ Urgh. :/

Anyways, I'm currently chatting with Sze. :D
Woohoo! Finally a weekend where I get to actually touch the laptop and type on it.♥
Sorry if the post is too long!

Goodnight all!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment